reinstalling

The old version of our genealogy database program.

Moderator: Nick Hunter

pamdavies

reinstalling

Post by pamdavies » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Hallo, I've recently had to reinstall all my software. I've got the disk of K&Kpro 2.0, have installed it and the patches to get to 2.01 and 2.02, but can't see how to get any further: you say on the webpage that after 2.1 there's a link "Help | Check for updates" , but how do I get to 2.1, please? Grateful for any help! Pam

PS And... I've just realised I will have the same question about Treedraw: I've got the disk for 3.01, can see patches to adance to 3.02 and 3.03, but I see the latest version is 3.1.1. Please advise. Thanks. Pam

Nick Hunter

Post by Nick Hunter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:00 am

Just download the latest versions of both programs from our Web site. You don't need to install the previous verions from CD.

All our programs are now download only so you will need the registration keys we emailled to you back in May to unlock the software. If you don't have the keys please email Support@spansoft.org

pamdavies

Post by pamdavies » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:12 am

Thanks, Nick. I found the emails - I'd flagged them as important but then done nothing more - and have now installed current versions of both. Perhaps the web site could be made a bit clearer? The fact that there were patches offered from the earlier versions confused me! Anyway, all sorted now, thanks. Cheers, Pam