last position (family) viewed

Our genealogy database program.

Moderator: Nick Hunter

Richard Johnston

last position (family) viewed

Post by Richard Johnston » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi again

also noted another glitch

when I leave K&K, i am on a particular family, but upon returning, K&K isn't returning to that family, even though the preference for that option is checked...

seems like it should start there again? what am i missing?

Richard

Nick Hunter

Re: last position (family) viewed

Post by Nick Hunter » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am

Hi,
In "Options | Preferences | Database" you can choose which part of the Tree Area is displayed by selecting either "Start at family", "Start at random family" or "Start at last viewed position". It sounds like the option you want is "Start at last viewed position".

Richard Johnston

Post by Richard Johnston » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 am

Hi Nick

I have all the options you mention here checked. I leave on a particular family, then when I return its blank screen at 100% ..until I back up to about 5% to see the tree at a distance..so I must be well above where I originally left from.

Richard

shahidjee

Post by shahidjee » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 am

Nick, I can't install V2.02 to get BDE to convert the database. I get an error any time I try to run setup, even in compatibility mode and/or as administrator. (Using Windows Vista Home Premium) Help!

Nick Hunter

Post by Nick Hunter » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi,
Please download the last Kith and Kin Pro V2 (V2.1.4) from the Downloads page on our Web site http://www.spansoft.org/reg.php

Richard Johnston

Post by Richard Johnston » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Richard Johnston wrote:Hi Nick

I have all the options you mention here checked. I leave on a particular family, then when I return its blank screen at 100% ..until I back up to about 5% to see the tree at a distance..so I must be well above where I originally left from.

Richard

Nick..I didn't see a reply to this..instaed the conversation was hijacked to another topic on my threat...