Marriage Data Pictures not showing in exported Web Pages

Our genealogy database program.

Moderator: Nick Hunter

Peter Rawbone

Marriage Data Pictures not showing in exported Web Pages

Post by Peter Rawbone » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

Good morning,

I have clicked the 'Insert Picture Button' in the Marriage Data Sources and inserted a jpg of a marriage certificate.

However, after exporting the pages to the web, the picture does not show. Is this intentional or am I doing something wrong?

I have successfully placed pictures in other 'areas' and really would like to include some in the Source areas.

Regards

Nick Hunter

Post by Nick Hunter » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 am

Hi,

The pictures in your sources should show up in exported Web pages.

Please ensure that the picture is flagged for inclusion by putting a tick in the "Include image in output" box in the Pictures dialog (where you instered the picture into K&KPro).

Also, check that when you are exporting the Web pages you select "Sources" in the "Data" column and "Include pictures".

If you have done all these things and the picture still does not show up, please check that it does show in a "Family details" report.

Peter Rawbone

Post by Peter Rawbone » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 am

Nick,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

I had already done what you suggested - twice and it didn't work over the weekend. This morning it did!

Bizarre - or more likely Windows 7 doing funny things as I noticed an issue with my email client yesterday and today it had magically mended itself!

Regards